Choosing who will care for your child is an extremely important decision. Finding an environment where you trust that your child will be safe, respected, and well-nurtured will relieve some of the stress and pressure that often comes with making this difficult decision.
What Makes Our Infant Toddler Family Day Care Program So Special
Children entrusted to us benefit from warm, loving, and lasting relationships with their providers and peers.
The long-term bond between your child and his/her child care provider cultivates the important social and emotional skills of trust and independence.
Our mixed-age-group settings where children learn and grow through play maximize your child’s exposure to a wide range of learning and developmental opportunities.
A consistent provider relationship gives parents greater insight into their child’s progress and challenges.
Children in our program do very well in kindergarten. They have mastered the important skills needed to navigate the more advanced world of school.
Here’s a quick overview of the Infant Toddler Family Day Care Program:
- Children can enroll in our program as early as 9 months of age.
- We provide breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
- Parents bring diapers and similar supplies, along with some basic equipment.
- Certain health conditions such as fever or vomiting mean children must stay home.
- Siblings are encouraged to use the same provider.